Search

OUR LATEST RELEASES

Friday 14 October 2011

ERASURE - Tomorrows World 2CD {Special Edition} 2011



ERASURE - Tomorrows World 2CD {Special Edition} 2011

Genre: Synthpop
Release Date: October 03, 2011
Format: 44.1 KHz 2 Ch AAC
Quality: Avg 256kbps
Duration: 01:08:54
Size: 131mb
                     
              


  • Disc 1
  • 1. Be With You
  • 2. Fill Us With Fire
  • 3. What Will I Say When You're Gone?
  • 4. You've Got To Save Me Right Now
  • 5. A Whole Lotta Love Run Riot
  • 6. When I Start To (Break It All Down)
  • 7. I Lose Myself
  • 8. Then I Go Twisting
  • 9. Just When I Thought It Was Ending

  • Disc 2
  • 1. I Lose Myself - ''No Self Control'' [Mix By Gareth Jones]
  • 2. Give Me Life
  • 3. Fill Us With Fire - ''Fired Up'' [Mix By Gareth Jones]
  • 4. When I Start To (Break It All Down) [Frankmusik Remix]
  • 5. Clash (I Lose Myself) [Demo Version]
  • 6. Big Song (Fill Us With Fire) [Demo Version]
  • 7. Major 7th (Be With You) [Demo Version]
  • 8. Save Me (You've Got To Save Me Right Now) [Demo Version]

No comments:

Post a Comment